Aan De Doorns Guesthouse is situated 7 km from the town Worcester part of the scenic Breede Valley in the Western Cape; South
Africa. Here you’ll experience “heritage hospitality” and farm accommodation that offers:
· Seven en-suite twin and family bed rooms
· Access to cooling facilities & icemaker
· Wood and gas braai’s at your disposal
· Communal TV/tasting room with a
Welcome Dover stove
· Cosy log fire in the breakfast hall
· Swimming pool, hammock, patio under
· Large garden and walking trails in the
· All round mountain views
· Family and Children friendly
Our location on the R43 Villiersdorp road offer magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and spectacular sunsets to be enjoyed with a wine tasting. Within an hours from Cape Town visitors can participate in a myriad of activities, explore the Robertson wine route and scenic drives off the beaten track.
Come share in the tradition of tranquil farm accommodation that will evoke memories of bygone years and carefree childhoods this we
call heritage hospitality in the Breede Valley!